The Current Situation
- We have restored some of the exterior stonework
- The new meeting room building project has largely been completed
- The Memorial Wall sections have been cast
- Drainage and temporary gravel has been installed in the courtyard
- Down pipes have been connected from the meeting room to the tank
- Thanks to the Upper Sturt congregation we now have some quality chairs for the meeting room
- Turn the annex into a Pioneer room so that the history of early pioneer involvement with the church can be recorded and displayed
- Complete the Memorial Wall and pave the courtyard
- Place an all weather surface on the new paths
- Restore the Southern Garden
- Upgrade the power supply to the whole property
- Cover the pergola with some typr of cover, possibly retractable
- Build a porchway over the western door to protect it
We still need donations
- Donations and gifts in kind from church members and people who have an association with the church
- Cherry Church has completed the project debt free, but now need to start on retoring the heritage listed church
Who is involved?
Project Committee James Ward, Dr. Alan Dube, Phyllis and Ron Williamson, Lyle Seyfang, Ralph Stephens and Darryl Dyson.
How to Donate
We need your help to make this project happen. Please send a cheque to Cherry Gardens UC at Post Office box 488 Blackwood SA 5051. For direct debit, please email: email@example.com or telephone 0412075063 for more information.